What We Do
In 2015, the Better World Campaign continues to build support for U.S. policies that reinforce and renew our engagement in and partnership with the United Nations.
We work with the Obama Administration and Congress to ensure that U.S. dues are paid on time and in full, as well as:
- Greater support for UN peacekeeping operations in places like Sudan and Syria
- Increased public awareness of UN specialized agencies' work
- Ongoing active U.S. engagement with the Human Rights Council
- A strong commitment to achieving the Millennium Development Goals
- Ratification of key UN agreements
- Adoption of reforms to help the UN better address the global challenges of the 21st century.